On this episode of the podcast I speak with Adam Gorightly about Conspiracy, Manson Family, a possible connection between Manson + Crowley, Mothman, the zine movement, and the fortean. Hope you enjoy it.

This entry was posted in podcast and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to OS ep 19 – Adam GoRightly – Conspiracy, Manson Family, Mothman, and the fortean.

1. J says:

Thanks for Adam. I listened to Untamed Dimensions when it was out, and one of the best parts was that he interviewed people who blurred the lines between reality and a reality they wanted to create, either out of mischievous fun or an unstable grasp on how they saw the world. And sometimes he got in on the act. It reminded me of Tom Waits interviews.

If you talk to him again, ask him about the physicist he interviewed who talked about the dolphins who blew phospholuminescent bubbles. His podcast page isn’t all that well organized right now and I was recently looking for that episode, and couldn’t determine which one it was. I just ended up downloading all of them, but even then, it’s a lot to wade through.

2. Johannes says:

Found this podcast through Occultofpersonality.com and listened to the interview with Andrieh Vitimus and enjoyed it.
    Will also tune in with the rest of the shows.

PEACE

3. Shawn says:

Just discovered your podcast. I think it makes a great companion work to Occult of Personality. I heard you shut it down, hope that isn’t true.

Best,

Shawn

4. Johnny says:

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the previous shows, especially Mr. Gorightly. I hope that you continue bringing this priceless information to those eager to advance their knowledge on these topics. Please keep up the good work.

Johnny

5. Joe Moore says:

Hi Shawn, I didn’t shut down OOP. Check it out on http://www.occultofpersonality.net. Greg had some database and web server issues he discusses in his latest interview with Frater W.I.T.

6. Joe Moore says:

Thanks Johnny, Appreciate the kind words. I’ll try to step it up. Just took a few months off… whoops.

7. Mav says:

I’m missing your show, Joe! When are you going to post new shows?

-Mav

8. Joe Moore says:

Just interviewed HipGnosis tonight. Should be a good show that’ll be up in a few days. Thanks for the good words Mav. PS if people are missing occult of personality. It is up at http://www.occultofpersonality.net. Greg has a few new shows posted that you’ll enjoy.

Comments are closed.